Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Early Blog Thoughts

Here are some of my thoughts about starting a blog.

1. I should have done it sooner! There was so much to write about not long ago.
2. Keeping good grammar is getting tough. It also seems to limit what I write.
3. It's hard to think about what to write in this blog and I'm only on entry two!
4. I may decide to move to vlogging.

This is a little quiz I took today to post here. I'll probably do it a lot because it's easy. Sorry there is not an HTML link, it messed up the way the blog looked.

What would you do if...

1 - You won the lottery: OMG! I would spend some of it on a mansion and then invest the rest.
2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: Dump that betch.
3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Drive on by
4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Outrageous! Defriend and tell everyone that they are not to be trusted
5 - You witnessed a murder: Call the police
6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: It's happened. I wouldn't take it.
7 - MySpace is closed: Oh well im a Facebook person
8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would be really upset... It would make life harder for everyone
9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: It would be a bit akward so I'd pretend i had no idea
10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: Probably keep the money its not like anyone would claim it

No comments:

Post a Comment