Happy New Year everyone!
Ok, so who watched that ABC New Year special with Kelly Pickler and Ryan Seacrest? I love Kelly Pickler; she's so funny and cute. It was kind of ironic that Ryan and Kelly were both hosting because they did/do American Idol. But am I wrong or was Taylor Swift and The Jonas Brothers supposed to host? As we all know that would be pretty tough because of Joe's outrageously rude breakup with Taylor. I think Ryan and Kelly were probably just emergency hosts they found last minute. But then at the end of the show Taylor, Demi Lavato, and the Jonas Brothers were all up on stage together. You could tell Taylor was in serious pain as she kept looking at Joe. BUT JOE WAS UP THERE JUMPING AROUND AND SMILING. I don't know what his problem was but it's almost as if he wanted to show Taylor he was over her, as if she broke up with him! I seriously wanted to punch him, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
AND THEN there was that poor man who had a stroke a couple years ago. It was sad seeing him stumble over words. At the end it seemed like he repeated what he said a few minutes earlier and they cut him off. He has plenty of supporters though I'm sure; his wife being one of them. That made me think of getting old though. His parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents, maybe siblings, are most definitely dead. Same for his wife's family. To me, the thought of being single forever is really scary because you have to handle all the mourning by yourself.
Anyway overall it was a good show. I don't really remember last year's, so I bet this one was better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment