Today I had to head to to Stephenville, Texas. It was my old babysitter's wedding at Tarleton State University. It really was a beautiful ceremony and I really enjoyed being there seeing them so happy. In fact, everyone there was really happy to be there and it was a really good atmosphere. Normally, I'm in such a vicious atmosphere (private school) everyday. But it was so great to see two beautiful people in love.
We came to Stephenville with my sister's best friend and her mom, who also know the bride. They are such nice people and it has been a really fun experience all around. Stephenville is such a small town, so we had to stay in a Hampton (which is the best hotel there). It's ok though because my mom booked a suite so it's a bit better. Right now we are in that suite with my sister's friend and her mom, eating snacks, and watching 27 Dresses. I'm going to go and finish watching the movie, bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment