I used to really hate that girl. From what I've seen (I don't have cable) she plays such a snobby selfish skank on that Wizards of Waverley Place. But recently Selena posted this video on her YouTube channel:
I guess it wasn't fair of me to assume she was really like the character she played on the show. In real life, she seems like a really good person who cares about her family.
Ok so here is a little belief quiz:
What do YOU believe in?
1. Miracles: Yea they happen. I just don\'t know why.
2. Angels: I don\'t know. The more and more I live, the less I can accept the idea of a God. The world isn\'t fair, but why? Why can I live a happy life, while someone else struggles to stay alive? Why is there so much death? Are humans naturally good or evil?
3. Magic: Yea, but not in the Harry Potter sense. A trip to Disney World with family and friends is magic enough for me.
4. Ghosts: Yes those are probably real too. I was watching Montel and they have that psychic on there and she is pretty convincing.
5. Birth: If this is talking about abortion, I\'m pro choice.
6. Easter Bunny: No.
7. Cupid: No...
8. Sex before marriage: That\'s another one that\'s hard to say. It\'s easy to condem those who do it, but if I was in the situation I don\'t know how I would act.
9. The death penalty: That\'s a tricky one. See I don\'t want the government killing innocent people, but if someone was to kill my family or friends I don\'t know how I would feel.
10. Davey Jones: No...
11. Best friends: Best friends are good, even if they stab you in the back once in a while. There is no such thing as \"the perfect friend.\"
12. People really have OCD: OCD is real! Trust me, when I was little I would wash my hands until they bled, literally! I wasn\'t even afraid of germs.
13. Everyone lies at least once in their life: Oh yea definitley true. Who hasn\'t lied?
14. Ying and Yang: Yes. There is definitley a bit of good in evil and a bit of evil in good.
15. Love at first sight: If it\'s real it would probably be unrequited love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment