I have school tomorrow and I really don't want to go back. I love not having to worry about the drama or the work. For me, school is like a giant torture chamber. I really hate being there. Plus, tomorrow I think that I have P.E. where I will meet my new class. I'm really not looking forward to that because I had two good friends in my last class, but they are not going to be in this semester's class. That means two things: First, I'll have to find some new people to talk to. And that I'll probably have to actually work out because in the old class we would go outside and hide from the teacher to avoid exercise. I can run a mile in under eight minutes easy and I'm not fat so I shouldn't have to take P.E.
Also tomorrow everyone gets a new schedule. I really liked my old schedule and the chances of me liking my new schedule better are slim. I just hope I get classes with good people, and not rude people.
My goals for this semester are to stay out of the gossip, and just wait it out till summer break. I'M JUST SO TIRED OF HIGH SCHOOL! Three years should be enough!
Have you ever thought of something funny at an inconvenient time, and then had to think of something sad to block the funny thought? Well, my "block" is "First day of school. First day of school. First day of school." It works every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment